Saturday, October 25, 2008

Hello out there

I've finally gotten a blog. It sure took long enough too, considering I've wanted one for what I think would be a year now. I'm so excited! I have a whole lot of plans for this little blog, it should be full of crafts, clothes, thrift store shopping, knitting, playing dress-up, and whatever else is going on in my life. Oh, I just realized I should probably introduce my self. So, for starters, my name is Clara, I live in Alaska but I wish I lived in Ireland. I've never been there, but it's the place I dream about the most, there and England. I'm 16 years old, but I don't feel 16, at least I don't feel any different than I did when I was 15. I love so many different things, that's basically the reason I decided to name this blog what I did, because its a romantic name that sums up the purpose of what I want this blog to have. Tomorrow my friend and I are going to go out around her house and gather up fire-weed so we can make paper, I've done this before back when I was 8 for a science fair project, but I haven't done it since then so I'm rather nervus about how it's going to turn out. I'll try to post pictures soon. That's all I have time to write now, (that took a long time!) but I should be back soon. I can hardly wait!
Love, Clara

No comments: