Saturday, January 14, 2012

knits

My endpaper mitts and first real color work project. I decided while I was knitting them that if Violet Baudelaire had worn fingerless gloves, they would have been these.



First Tiny Owl Knits project. These slippers were for my sister for Christmas, the felting took forever and I kind of messed up the ears, but they are still really cute. And she likes them. : )

Christmas present for my other sister, it's the Sideways Grande Cloche, I changed it up quite a bit though, mainly by doing the lace up the side instead of a cable.



And these I just finished today. Mittens for myself. They're the Yellow Harvest Mittens from Vogue Knitting Fall 2008. They knit up super fast and they should be warm. I certainly hope so, seeing it's -40 Fahrenheit outside. Berrr...

Yup, too cold to model mittens outside, I say. So I'm just gonna stay inside and knit more. <3


I hope you're all having a wonderful weekend!


Love, Clara

3 comments:

Melee said...

Oh my goodness! These are all knitastic and super cute! I really like the cloche. And the slippers. :)

Unknown said...

Oh my,they are so cute! Indeed perfect for cold weather...

none said...

How creative & cute! :)