Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Chemise




Lots of projects flying around in my life right now, sewing and knitting, along with some baking and writing.  I'm hoping to actually photograph some of my completed sewing projects for you soon.  I don't know if I've ever posted them actually.  Granted, there haven't been many of them, but still, it would be fun to show.  This top is one I've been wanting to make for a long time, it's one of the main reasons I bought the book French Girl Knits, back when it came out.  The pattern is Delphine, and I love it.  My ravelry notes are here  but there isn't much to them.   The yarn I used I got from a really ugly sweater that my friend's sister passed on to her that I unraveled, it's an extremely soft cashmere and angora blend and was perfect from the pattern.  The result is luxurious.  Oh!  I also got to use some antique ribbon that I had collected from a garage sale.  It's just the perfect dusty pink, I think.

Love, Clara

No comments: