Wednesday, March 18, 2009

As you can see I've been knitting a lot lately, mostly during school. You know, while I read text book and all of the literature(right now it's grapes of wrath). This beauty here is the Tiny Twist Camisole from Inspired to Knit and I'm less than an inch away from the cables.
I would show you a picture of how it will look once it's done, but I can't seem to find one anywhere and I'm to lazy to take one myself from the book. It's really pretty though, and I promise I'll show lots once it's finished.
Here's one of the "pleats" that are at the bottom of the "skirt." I really love how it looks already. The yarn was originally from a different project that didn't turn out, it's such a pretty color, one of my favorites, but it looked extreamly ugly. Now, however, I feel like it's finally being done justice. Anyway, I have to go now, love you all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cool! I love that sweater--I can't wait to see it when it's done!

Clara said...

thankyou both!