Saturday, March 14, 2009

Well, so much for posting a lot this week, I had some trouble getting the computer to do what I wanted, but now that's fixed. I thought I'd show you some pictures of my new hair cut. Actually, I didn't really get my hair cut, just my bangs, but I love how they turned out. Lauren cut them for me, we were bored and the last time we were together we dyed her hair, so this time we decided to cut mine.
They were inspired by Pride and Prejudice and Violet in A Series of Unfortunate Events, I hope you can see the resemblance.
It's been alot of fun so far, I like having bangs again. None of the photos I took that really show off how they look turned out well, so I'm only showing you the pretty, artistic ones. I'll let you imagine the rest.


There isn't much else to say, so have a wonderful weekend.
~Clara

No comments: