Sunday, September 9, 2012

Work at the greenhouse is over for the year, all the plants are cut back and wrapped up for the winter.  It's been raining a lot and freezing at night.  I just picked my herbs, lots of sage and chocolate mint, I bought them in the spring because I loved their scent, now I have to figure out what to do with them.  But I'm not worried. 

This blog is going to be different.  I'm not sure how, but we'll see.  My goals have changed so much, along with my perspective and hope, so this just seems right.  This winter is going to be a curious time, a lonely time, a just God and me time.   I have no idea where it will take me, but I'm excited to find out.  It isn't going to be easy though, but the best things rarely are. 

"Let all I am wait quietly before God, for my hope is in him."  -Psalm 62:5

No comments: