Sunday, February 22, 2015

life in winter









Book buying at work, mending jeans, knitting Malabrigo, the Cirque du Soleil, yarn shopping (Fibre Company! The colors! I want them all!), finishing sweaters and other knits, snow and stranger winter weather, gingerbread art...

Two months in, almost, to this new year.  I'm finally feeling excited about what it might hold.  It's been so long since I've felt that way about any new year, really.  So, some little things have happened, that might be the beginnings of bigger things, we'll just have to wait it out and see what comes of it.  But it has inspired and encouraged me, either way, to try again at things that have seemed insurmountable, or maybe not worth the struggle.  To be my creative self, to do things without holding back because of what if's, and just do it.  Do it, and be happy.  Do it, and revel in the doing.  Do it, and love what I've done.  Do it, be glad.  It feels so right this way.

Love, Clara

No comments: