2. Go to Creamer's field and take pictures
3. Go to Value Village (must find vintage swim suit!)
4. Knit a beret
5. draw pictures (think I'll do that during church tonight)
6. Go on a really long walk
7. Find myself a bike
9. make biscotti
10. Read poetry while sitting in a big tree
11. Finnish dance bag
12. Buy Fabric at Joann's (they have some super pretty prints on clearance!)
13. Hide in the playhouse
14. Eat dark chocolate
15. Run in the wind
Cool, that came out to exactly fifteen, and I hadn't even counted first. These were taken from a list I made this morning while writing a report, and boy do they sound nice. It seems to be a universal thing that you guys like vintage swim suits so I thought I'd show you some from my magazines. They are all from the sixties, sadly my none of my older ones are summer issues, yet they still are fun to dream over!
There are stripes,
and buttons on white
and patterns in blue,
and a swim cap that reminded me of Rebbecca,
and cute kids too!
Hope you all have a fabulous week end!