Friday, September 4, 2009

Woohoo! Three day weekend! I just finished watching seventeen again, and I really liked it. What can I say? I'm a sucker for movies with a moral message, and it was very sweet and funny. I was laughing just about the whole time. The rest of this glorious weekend I hope to:
Bake heart shaped scones
Hang up pictures in my room
Start the fingerless mittens for my sister
Thrift shopping
Dye some clothes (I hope!)
Art journaling/book making
Watch Pride and Prejudice
And that's about it. I don't want to overwhelm myself or try to do to much, I probably won't do half of my list and end up doing lots of other things, but that's okay. My main goal is to relax and have a break before the real plunge of school begins, I haven't had a real break in a long time since I've done school all summer for the last three years. At least I should be able to graduate on time though, so that's good. The picture above is completely random, sorry I didn't feel like putting a ton of effort into this post. I'm so tired. I'll try to be back this weekend, we'll see what happens. I love you all!
Love, Clara

5 comments:

Madalyn said...

Hello! I have given you an award/tag on my blog :)

(I did see that you already have it, but you're awesome enough to deserve two!)

anji-jane said...

I love your weekend list. I do that too. I make lots of lists. And each thing on your list sounds wonderful fun. Hope you had a relaxing time. x

Anonymous said...

hello :)

i've left two blog awards and a tag for you on my blog :)

x

Madalyn said...

You're quite welcome! Do continue to work your way up to pointe--it's so rewarding when you finally are able to slip them on and stand on pointe at last :)
Best of luck with your dance!

Anonymous said...

hello :)

oh that would be cool :) i'll leave you a comment when i'll start sending envelopes out! as long as its okay with your parents etc, due to this being the internet.

The Blue Castle, I started reading online, because I can't get a copy in paperback so far, I've never got round to finishing though, even though I really liked it so far. I think I shall have to polish it off.

The Emily books are excellent. Emily's Quest is one of the truest books ever written.

x