Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Indigo knitting




It snowed all weekend and it's supposed to snow more, but right now it's sunny and clear, so I'm hoping for the best.  I finished this hat! The color is a bit darker than these photos, most like the first one, a lovely rich indigo.  I love indigo, it give me thrills.  It's the color of the sky at night in Alaska, of blueberries and bluebells, of snow in the shadows, and my favorite stone.  I used this pattern from Tiny Owl Knits and Malabrigo Worsted which is actually what the pattern called for!  I bought it because it was beautiful, not knowing what I would make, and then I realized that it matched up with one of my favorite patterns I'd been wanting to make, and it all came together perfectly.  I love it.

Hope you are all enjoying your spring!
Love, Clara

No comments: