Friday, February 7, 2014

In the Works

As my weekends (almost) start with a Friday (I just work a few hours in the late afternoon)... I've got quite the list rolling around my mind.  There are hopes of sewing a new shirt and some chipping away at a new backpack. Listening to more of this beautiful band.  Finishing Dream Thief by Stephen R. Lawhead and then diving back into A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens (I've been meaning/wanting to read this book for ages, and I finally started it just last month, I lost it so picked up Dream Thief, and of course, promptly found the missing book).
Watching the opening ceremony of the Winter Olympics tomorrow night!  Resting up, as I've been feeling a bit under the weather yesterday and today- so lots of sleeping and tea.  
Maybe some movie watching and some baking, or drawing.  And of course, knitting.  Good night now!

Love, Clara

No comments: